Almost 4000 Alfa Romeo Montreals were produced between 1970 and 1977, and sound cars are readily available today at very affordable prices. It is a powerful car that can be immensely enjoyable to drive and that turns heads wherever it appears. But up to now, the lack of detailed information about the Montreal has frustrated many owners and discouraged others from purchasing the car. This book provides detailed technical information and practical tips to help owners with maintenance, tuning and upgrading the performance of this unique vehicle. It explains how the car’s specific weaknesses can be rectified so that it can realise its full potential. It also contains information about Montreal history, production, racing, meetings, reviews, drawings, art, special tools, paint finishes, models, prices and service providers.
This comprehensive book can help present owners enjoy the Alfa Romeo Montreal to the fullest, and it shows other discerning car enthusiasts that this beautiful and potent classic GT is a hidden treasure that is well worth seeking.
• First English-language book dedicated to the Alfa Romeo Montreal
• Produced with the collaboration of Alfa Romeo and Bertone
• What to look for when buying a Montreal
• Maintenance and repair information for all common problems
• Complete Montreal fuel injection tuning guide
• How to deal with the Montreal’s five Achilles’ heels
• Sourcing Montreal OEM and reproduction parts
• Implementing performance upgrades for the Montreal
• Montreal price guide, production history and modifications
• Montreal model catalogue and multilingual bibliography