This newly revised and re-formatted book from Veloce Publishing provides the definitive history of the most sought-after, fastest and elegant Bentleys built in the British ownership era: the Continentals. It includes Bentley Continental R and S-Types (1951 on), Bentley Corniche, Continental Convertible, Continental R/S/T and Azure. This beautifully illustrated 256-page hardback volume is available now from bookshops or from www.velocebooks.com. In a portfolio of over 300 illustrations, it paints a unique portrait of the development of these elegant and powerful cars over a fifty-year period, revealing why they are so rewarding to drive and own.
• Brand new revised and re-formatted edition with an exciting, updated format
• The fastest and most powerful coachbuilt Bentleys described in vivid detail
• Includes technical specification, performance data, and a listing of individual cars
• Profusely illustrated
• Martin Bennett is an internationally acknowledged Rolls-Royce and Bentley expert
• Covers from 1951 until the end of British ownership
• Bentley Continental R type, S1 S2 and S3; Bentley Corniche; Bentley Continental Convertible; Bentley Continental R, S and T; Bentley Azure