BMW café racers? You bet!
There have been many books published about BMW motorcycles, but until now none has covered the evolution of the BMW sportsbike to the BMW café racer. A marque not commonly associated with the café racer scene, the growing trend of custom BMW café conversions is illustrated in detail with stunning images of sporting, racing, and ‘caféd’ BMWs.
Showcasing fantastic BMW customs from all over the globe, and from the old to the new, this book presents them in all their innovative glory. Featuring owner’s stories and technical descriptions, BMW Café Racers is a book guaranteed to interest BMW fans and members of the café racer scene alike.
From Airheads to Oilheads, modified singles to parallel twins, Fours and Concept 6s – see the ‘caféd’ side of BMW.
• A window into the world of the BMW café racer
• The first book detailing this aspect of BMW motorcycles
• Aimed at BMW aficionados and lovers of café racers alike
• Contains bikes from ‘spend a little’ to ‘spend a lot’
• Details the latest café racer custom trends
• Covers BMW singles, twins, four, and six cylinder models
• Features examples from the Ural custom scene
• Explores the less common association of BMW and café racers
• Fills a gap in BMW motorcycle literature
• From an author involved in motorcycling for 35 years