The Essential Buyer’s Guide : BMW X5 – All First Generation (E53) models 1999 to 2006
In a seven year period, BMW’s X5 ‘Sports Activity Vehicle’ won a loyal following from high profile celebrities and sports personalities, and its agility, performance and economy have cemented its position as the luxury crossover of choice.
With a variety of used examples now available, this book guides prospective purchasers through the entire process, helping to pinpoint the best available vehicle for their budget. Written by Advanced Motorist and established motoring journalist Tim Saunders, this guide also includes expert quotes from Parkers the car value experts.
• Helpful and informative chapters on choosing and buying an X5
• Highlights the good and bad points of X5 ownership
• Well-written by an Advanced Motorist and knowledgeable motoring journalist
• Illustrated with high-quality photographs
• Includes comments from Parkers, the car value experts
• Links to online videos at www.testdrives.biz
About the Author
Tim Saunders has always been passionate about cars. A former Business & Motoring Editor of the Bournemouth Daily Echo, his first published test report came at the age of 17 – just weeks after passing his driving test.
An Advanced Motorist, Tim has written weekly used car road tests for the Newbury Weekly News since 2010, and regularly contributes test reports to the Western Morning News and other newspapers, magazines, and websites in the UK, Ireland, and Gibraltar.