Buying a classic car is an expensive business and mistakes can prove costly financially and in time, effort and stress. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book’s step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can! The Citroén D-series Buyers Guide aims to guide collectors, restorers, and enthusiasts through the various production changes and problem areas between model years to make sure their restoration or prospective purchase is correct, original, and legitimate. The guide will be an essential reference tool to be used when buying, selling, repairing or restoring the various D-models manufactured between 1966 and 1975. This books unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition whilst extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment – STOP! Don’t buy a Citroén ID or DS without buying this book first! One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you 1000s.
– Like having a real marque expert by your side
– Covers the whole range of Citroen D-series models
– 10 minute and 30 minute evaluation checklist
– How to check the cars’ authenticity
– Which models are best?
– The implications of restoration
– Ownership advice, is it the right car for you?
– Maintaining a D-model
– Running cost details
– Detailed specifications
– Production numbers
– Full list of serial numbers
– Unique points scoring system to score a potential purchase
– Invest a few pounds, potentially save thousands!