Buying a classic Corvette is never easy, and when the funds are in place to complete a purchase, excitement can easily replace common sense. A lot of information must be absorbed quickly to avoid making rash judgements that will be regretted later.
This book is the perfect companion for the first-time or even more experienced buyer. All the information is here to help make a clear and balanced decision, to counter the vendor’s claims, and even negotiate a better price. The author has bought and sold more than 700 Corvettes over 40 years, and his knowledge and enthusiasm will prove a vital resource for potential buyers.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all C2 Stingray models
• Where and how to buy a C2 Stingray
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations