Many interesting classic cars are ever increasing in value, and the XK120, XK140 and XK150 models are certainly amongst that category. This is the essential guide to those models – an important read for owners, but more crucially, a constant reference guide to keep with you when viewing a potential purchase. It will help you identify the model that suits you, tell you what to look for when inspecting a car, and provide you with all the necessary procedures to go through to ensure the car is what it appears to be.
With guidance on common pitfalls and the best ways to buy, this book will help you get the best possible car you can for your money.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience.
• Full coverage of all XK models
• Where and how to buy an XK
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide with unique points scoring system
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations