• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience.
• Full coverage of all MG Midget & A-H Sprite models
• Where and how to buy a MG Midget & A-H Sprite
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data, predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of MG Midget & A-H Sprite ownership, learn how to spot a bad car quickly and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
This book is the perfect companion for the first-time or even more experienced buyer. All the information is here to help make a clear and balanced decision, to counter the vendor’s claims, and even negotiate a better price. The author has bought and sold many MG Midgets & A-H Sprites over the years, and his knowledge and enthusiasm will prove a vital resource for potential buyers.
“Few are better placed to write an Essential Buyer’s Guide to the MG Midget and Healey Sprite than long-term owner and Midget and Sprite Club founder Terry Horler. He gives the perfect introduction, covering all of the tips and the pitfalls to buying these stylish and sporty BMC compacts.” – Classic & Sports Car
Period covered: 1958-1979
Models covered: Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1,11,111,1V and Austin Sprite 1958 to 1971
MG Midget Mk1,11,111 and Midget 1500 1961 to 1979