Don’t buy a Porsche 930 Turbo without buying this book first!
Packed with good advice from running costs, paperwork, vital statistics, valuation and the Porsche community, right through to whether your Porsche 930 will fit in your garage and indeed, with your lifestyle. This is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche 930 of your dreams.
Period covered: 1975 to 1989
911(930) Turbo Coupé
911 (930) Targa
Models not covered:
The 911 (930) Turbo was banned in the USA from model years 1980 to 1985 inclusive, but “grey market” 911 (930) Turbo models were imported into the USA during this period.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all 911 turbocharged models in the model years covered
• Where and how to buy a model year 1975 to 1989 turbocharged 911
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide with unique points system
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid.
Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organizations
• Market and value data