This is the complete guide to finding the best available example of the classic front-engined Porsche 944. Insight from real ownership experience is coupled with unparalleled technical knowledge, resulting in the first dedicated guidebook for potential buyers of the Porsche 944. A comprehensive guide, including an inspection checklist that buyers can use when viewing a car, photos of key areas to check, and known issues for each model, and an overview of key specifications and potential upgrades. Market and value data are also supplied to help give an idea of what a specific Porsche 944 is worth.
From whether a Porsche 944 is a suitable car for you, to the cost considerations to be taken into account when searching for and viewing a used model, the authors’ aim to arm the prospective buyer with enough knowledge and insight to be able to view a used Porsche 944, and quickly assess its quality, before considering whether to make a purchase.
Take the first step towards finding your dream car, by reading this guide today.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side
• Benefit from years of real ownership experience and sound technical knowledge
• Covers all Porsche 944 models
• Guidance on choosing the right model for you
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Unique point scoring assessment system
• Comprehensive guide to inspecting a potential purchase
• Technical insight from a leading Porsche specialist
• Details of owners’ clubs and independent experts
• Information on key problems across the model range