• The reality of living with a Velocette
• Relative value of each model
• Spares prices
• Detailed, step by step guide – points to look for
• Auction guide
• Restore, or pay more to start with?
• Problems that arise with lack of use
• Useful contacts – clubs, parts suppliers, restorers
• Facts & figures
• A no-nonsense, straightforward guide to buying a Velocette single
STOP! Don’t buy a Velocette 350 or 500 single without first buying this book!
How to buy a secondhand Velocette single – this book covers the various models available, what to check and problem points to look out for, plus investment potential, specifications and useful contacts.