If you drive a car then this is the book for you. Avoid serious repair bills by learning what to do when something goes wrong.
Our cars are essential to us, and we rely on them for so much that it’s hard to imagine being without them.
Doing the wrong thing when your car develops problems could cost you a lot of money and be a real inconvenience – but what if your car has a water leak, or if you discover oil underneath it? What if a warning light comes on? What could be the cause? Is the car safe to drive, or do I need a breakdown service or a mechanic? How can I get it to a garage safely?
This book covers the most common problems that can occur on modern cars. It’s easy to follow, written in plain English, and is full of detailed photographs. Probably the most invaluable item you can keep in your car, and you only need basic mechanical skills to get the full benefit of this book.
• Easy to understand and written in plain English
• Only basic mechanical skills required
• Full of detailed colour illustrations
• No special tools required
• What to do when a car fault occurs
• Tackle simple car repairs
• Save money and prevent damage
• Suitable for most modern cars
• Keep your car running well, safe, and legal
• The essential glovebox companion