How to Build and Power Tune Holley Carburetors is the complete guide to choosing and specifying Holley Carburetors for engines for road and track performance. This book covers both 2-barrel 2300 and 4-barrel 4150 & 4160 carburetors, of which millions have been made, and can also be applied to 4180 & 4190 emission control carbs. It is a comprehensive guide to identifying both secondhand carburetors and individual components, and also has a unique guide to categorising specification of metering blocks. There is an easy to follow tuning sequence for both four and two barrel carburetors. Just reprinted, this book is one of Veloce’s best-selling SpeedPro series for do-it-yourself tuning and modifications. An invaluable source for anyone working on Holley carburetors.
• Covers 2 barrel 2300 and 4 barrel 4150 & 4160 carburetors, of which millions have been made. Can also be applied to 4180 & 4190 emission control carbs
• Comprehensive guide to secondhand carburetor identification
• Comprehensive guide to individual component identification
• Unique guide to categorising specification of metering blocks
• Unique and easy to follow tuning sequence for four barrel carburetors
• Easy to follow tuning sequence for two barrel carburetors