Gergely Bajzáth has made a good number of engine coffee tables, and constantly enjoys positive feedback and comments about his work. Now, in ‘How to Build your own Engine Coffee Table’, he has decided to share his methods and tips with you, so that you can make one of your very own!
Whether in your living room, workshop, den, man cave, or girl shed, an engine coffee table is a great talking point, and is almost guaranteed to become the main topic of conversation when friends visit.
This book shows you everything you need to know to create your very own furniture centrepiece. From the best choice of engine base, to instructions on design and fabrication for appearance and safety. Hand painted finishes are covered, and a dedicated section shows how to safely plan, prepare, and fit a glass top for a serviceable, and safe, end result.
You’ll know that you want one of these tables as soon as you see the examples in the book!
• Very possibly the first book on engine tables ever published
• Helps you choose the best engine, paint and glasswork
• Shows options for different finishes
• Explains the best practices to make your work better, lighter, and safe
• No professional skills required
• Covers practice and methods to make working easier and more professional
• Work can be carried out with DIY tools – no special tools required
• A great future for end-of-life car parts
• Create a true talking point for any meeting or home.