Convert your own VW panel van to a Camper, and you’ve got the best of all worlds, as Lindsay porter’s manual shows. The T5 Transporter, the worlds best selling van is great to own and you’ll save a fortune compared with the cost of buying a ready-converted Camper. Follow the detailed, highly illustrated instructions in this manual and you can’t go wrong! Over 1500 illustrations show you how to chose the right panel van for your needs, how to fit the roof, the windows and furniture, plus step-by-step guides to fitting cookers, water supply, wash-stands, heaters and more. A detailed step by step guide with more than 1500 illustrations, covering every aspect of the conversion, you save a fortune and learn a lot!
1. Step-by-step manual to converting a Transporter Van to a Camper.
2. Incredibly detailed, step-by-step instructions and more than 1500 colour illustrations.
3. Choosing the best van for your needs and preparing it.
4. Guide to planning the layout and choosing fittings.
5. How to fit a high-top, step-by-step.
6. How to fit an elevating roof, step-by-step.
7. How to cut panels and fit side windows.
8. Building and fitting-out the interior furniture.
9. Planning and fitting gas, water and electric components – with Safety notes.
10. Produced with conversion kit manufacturers and VW-approved converters.