As well as his own substantial experience and that of other amateur restorers, the author had the help of various TR specialists and professional restorers. All this knowledge, allied to substantial photographic coverage, allows Roger Williams to provide truly detailed coverage of complete restoration and good advice on how to overcome common problems. Previously available as two separate volumes, this book brings together all of Roger’s TR 2, 3, 3A, 4 & 4A expertise in one easy to use, completely updated and revised edition.
• Covers bodywork, chassis, mechanical components and interior
• Based on the real hands-on experience of five TR restoration specialists
• Tells the reader how to choose the project car, how to restore it on a do-it-yourself basis and what jobs to leave to the experts
• Every aspect of a DIY restoration is covered, supported by c.455 photographs
• Explains how to create a restoration plan
• Explains how & when to use modern oils & fuels in classic cars
• Appendix lists specialist suppliers of parts and services