There have been plenty of books published about Italian motorcycles, and a few covering the café racer genre, but none has covered the evolution of the Italian sportsbike into the Italian café racer – until now.
Coming from a nation with a great motorcycle racing heritage, Italian motorcycles have, unsurprisingly, always had a sporting flair. This book lifts the lid on the growing trend of custom Italian café conversions, illustrated in detail with stunning images of select sporting, racing, and caféd Italian motorcycles.
Italian Café Racers celebrates stunning Italian bikes from all over the globe. From the old to the modern, from horizontal-singles to inline sixes, this book reveals these stylish machines in all their innovative glory. Whether you’re a entusiasta, a follower of the café racer culture, or simply appreciate beautiful bikes, this book is guaranteed to interest and inspire … see the ‘caféd’ side of Italian bikes.
• The first all-out Italian Café Racer book
• From Aermacchi to Paton – they’re all here
• A window into Italian motorcycle history
• All bikes powered by Italian motorcycle engines
• Covers models from horizontal-singles to inline-sixes
• Includes examples of historic Italian brands
• Examples from spend a little to spend a lot
• A celebration of all things Italian
• Of interest to Italian bike fans and lovers of Café Racers alike
• Café’d Italian bikes are way cool, and it shows