Many books have been published about Italian motorcycles, but none has focused exclusively on the Italian motorcycle-based chopper, bobber, trike, and quad custom bike scene – until now.
Even though customising is not normally associated with Italian brands, there are some fantastic individually-built Italian custom bikes out there, old and new. In recognition of the trend Ducati entered into a new market segment when it launched its power cruiser Diavel in November 2010, while Moto Guzzi has its Aquila Nero range … these and many other custom-style bikes have been well-received in the customs scene.
This book looks at some of the fascinating custom projects out there, accompanied by stunning photography of the finished bikes. A great book for Italian bike fans, and fans of the custom bike scene in general.
- The custom-built side of Italian motorcycles
- See how iconic brands like Ducati and Moto Guzzi work as custom bikes
- Aimed at Italian bike aficionados, as well as lovers of custom bikes
- The first book of its kind
- Stunning photography of finished projects
- Owners’ stories and technical descriptions
- Refreshing change from the long-established Harley Davidson custom scene