Jaguar – All the Cars meets the needs of not only the Jaguar aficionado, but also enthusiasts who don’t have a detailed knowledge of the wide range of Jaguar models produced over the years. Illustrated in colour throughout, this significantly updated and expanded Fourth Edition comprehensively covers every single Jaguar production vehicle up to the present day, including the XE.
The development of Jaguar production cars is charted, with a brief history of each model range, along with a detailed guide to exterior and interior differences, with accompanying pictures, production numbers, and specifications, even down to colour schemes and factory accessories.
This is the most complete, quick reference work available anywhere on SS and Jaguar models from 1931 through to the present day.
• The only complete listing of all Jaguar models and specifications
• The complete SS and Jaguar model story from 1931 to 2015
• All you ever wanted to know about every single SS and Jaguar model
• A complete breakdown by car type, including specs, details and pictures
• The most comprehensive ‘spotters guide’ to all models
• Whatever detail you want to know about a Jaguar model, it’s here
• The only encyclopedia of all SS and Jaguar production models
• The background and development of every Jaguar production model from 1931 to 2015
• Up-to-date and comprehensive