A handy guidebook to all the Morris cars produced between 1948 and 1984. Morris had been a prominent marque since it began production in 1913. Postwar Morris cars were exported around the world, and many were assembled in overseas plants. Although the last car was produced in 1984, many Morris models retain an enthusiastic following today.
A handy guidebook to all the Morris cars produced between 1948 and 1984.
Morris was a prominent marque in Britain and around the world from the outset of production in 1913. In the postwar era Morris cars were exported throughout the world and many were assembled in overseas plants. Many Morris models retain an enthusiastic following today, even though the last car was produced in 1984.
Illustrated in full colour, and with detailed information including colour schemes, optional equipment and technical specifications, this is a complete catalogue of the cars of that era, and will be an invaluable identification guide for anyone interested in these classic British cars.
Written by marque expert, Ray Newell, who has had a long association with Morris Cars, been Secretary of the Morris Minor Owners Club since 1983, and a founder member of the Morris Vehicles Association in 2013.
- Detailed photographs showing unique features of each model
- Detailed specifications for each Morris Model produced 1948-1984
- Colour options specified for each model
- Background information on the design of individual models
- Reference to the production numbers of individual models
- Selected comparative prices of vehicles when new
- Easy reference fact file for each Morris Car produced
- Reference to car derived commercial variants for certain models
- Listings for optional extras offered for each model
- Interior specifications listed for easy reference