Roads with a View is not just another travel guide. This one has been written by a driver especially for fellow motorists, and provides detailed accounts of the best roads to drive on, and the best places to drive to for that stunning front seat view.
With specially drawn maps, stunningly beautiful colour photography from some of the England’s finest landscape photographers, and plenty of travel advice on where to eat, where to stay, and what to do, this unique guide lifts the lid on parts of England that are often overlooked.
The author has made sure to include information for everyone – driver as well as passengers – as you seek out England’s finest landscapes. With advice on where to stay and where to eat, as well as what to do when you get to the view, this really is an invaluable travel guide.
• Superb landscape photography of all areas covered
• Insightful comments on the best places to eat and stay
• Clear and concise maps of each route covered
• Details of ‘secret’ views, off the beaten track, but no-less special
• Motoring trivia and snippets for every drive covered
• Routes divided into sections, from quick drives to day trips
• Family friendly – special things for kids to watch out for on each view