The full story of the Half-Ton Land Rover ‘Lightweight’, packed with many previously unpublished facts and photographs. Covers all variants used in the UK and abroad. Invaluable to all would-be buyers, owners, restorers and modellers. Mark Cook was amongst the first to join the Ex-Military Land Rover Association and served in various positions, including Chairman and newsletter editor. Mark restored the only surviving Northern Ireland Armoured Lightweight, which is displayed at shows all around the UK.
• The first book dedicated to these fascinating and popular Land Rovers
• Abundance of previously unpublished facts and figures
• Excellent photographic study, most pictures never previously published
• Coverage includes prototype and pre-production vehicles, Series 11A and 3 models, and foreign Services use/variants
• British contract listing with military vehicle numbers cross-reference
• A must for the ‘Lightweight’ Land Rover enthusiast and a superb reference for the modeller
• Includes club information and contacts