The Kawasaki Triples Bible covers the entire production of three cylinder two-strokes from 1968 to 1980, featuring a year-by-year breakdown of bike specs, including the KH250, 350 S2, KH400, H1 500 and H2 750 models.
Illustrated with hundreds of archive photographs and period adverts, plus personal memories from some of the racers and tuners who got the best from the fearsome H1R 500 and H2R machines in Europe and the USA, as well as road riders who owned the triples back in the 70s. There are technical tips and advice from experienced Kawasaki triple enthusiasts and club members worldwide, plus information from some early dealers in the Kawasaki marque. The book also contains useful advice on spares availability, tuning, future market values etc. and tries to capture the essence of what made the Kawasaki triples the most rebellious, kick-ass two-strokes of their time.
This unique book is an invaluable resource for any collector, restorer, or just a fan of these fabulous two-stroke motorcycles.
• Model-by-model technical info; colours, chassis improvements, key engine developments
• All road triples in profile, from 250 to 75
• Notes on collectable and exceptionally rare models
• Archive photographs and period advertising
• Personal memories from triple owners
• A look at the Coupe Kawasaki France and UK KH400 race series
• Technical history from those who raced and tuned the H1R and H2R race machines
• Notes on colour and specification changes for various international markets