With the cost of family holidays increasing, more an more people are looking to take their holidays at home, so a campervan or motorhome makes an ideal choice. Combining transport and accommodation, motorhome popularity is increasing both for holidays and as a hobby.
This book gives guidance on the many sizes and types of motorhome available, the accessories you may expect your motorhome to be equipped with and it also shows you what you can do to make your motorhome more individual.
Covering every aspect of motorhome ownership, it explains the pitfalls of the ‘payload’ and ‘maximum gross weight’ figures and how to check them, and discusses fuel types, habitation, electrics, leisure batteries, chargers, fuel cells – in fact, everything you need to know to be a safe, self-sufficient motorhomer.
• Written in clear, concise layman’s terms
• Full colour photographs throughout
• Tackles the basics
• Not overly technical
• Covers all types of motorcaravan
• Written for the beginner but also useful to the more experienced buyer
• Covers campervans and motorhomes
• Written by an enthusiast
• Looks at buying both new and used
• Helps you match your needs to your wallet