With fuel costs, car tax and parking charges forever rising, drivers are looking for ways to cut the cost of keeping their car on the road. Fortunately there is one thing you can reduce: the cost of servicing and maintaining your car. With garage prices continuing to rise by the hour, it makes sense to learn the basics for yourself – and you don’t have to be a mechanic to do this.
Here’s where this invaluable book can help, by showing you how to do basic servicing and maintenance. Not only will you have the satisfaction of doing otherwise-expensive jobs yourself, you will also have learnt something along the way – and recouped the cost of this book (and a bit more besides) with your first oil change.
• Written in clear and concise layman’s terms
• Full colour photographs throughout
• Tackles the basics
• Not overly technical
• Written for both the beginner and more experienced rider
• Not marque-specific
• Nothing else like it on the market
• All tasks carried out with basic tools
• Pays for itself in one oil change!