Interest in Big Healey models has continued to grow since production was halted over 40 years ago, and support for the marque remains strong. This book is an indispensible resource for anyone contemplating the purchase of an example of these iconic cars.
A candid assessment of each model guides you to selecting the right model for your intended use, and arms you with the essential knowledge to select the right example of this increasingly popular marque. Featuring both short and thorough evaluation guides, advice on paperwork, auctions, restorations, and much more, this is an invaluable book for both first-time buyers and seasoned collectors.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all Big Healey models
• Where and how to buy a Big Healey
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations