This Essential Buyer’s Guide leads you through the process of buying an Audi TT, from whether this is the right car for you, what it’s like to live with, and what it will cost you to run, to which version and engine is best for you, and what you should be paying for it.
Having helped you decide these factors, this guide then takes you through the buying process. It explains what equipment you’ll need, including diagnostic software, and shows you how to quickly determine whether to look at a particular car in more detail, or to just walk away. A comprehensive and thorough evaluation section, with a points scoring system, lets you fully assess a prospective purchase, and detailed illustrations show exactly what to look for. With advice on paperwork and buying at auctions, every aspect of sourcing your car is covered.
Having helped you to find your dream car, the guide goes yet further to give you all the contact information you need to get involved with the TT-owning community and making the most of your new pride and joy!
• Learn what a TT is like to live with
• Advice on the costs of running a TT
• 15 minute evaluation: walk away or stay?
• Find out if you’re paying the right price
• In-depth examination guide for prospective purchases
• Helpful guide on using diagnostics software
• Audi TT vital statistics
• Contact details to help you get involved with the TT community
• Comprehensively illustrated, so you know what to look for
• Compact and easy to carry with you when viewing a TT