• 200 things for the car enthusiast to see and do
• Based on the acclaimed first edition, comprehensively updated for 2017
• Places and events throughout the year and in every region
• Explore where to see great cars on display
• Learn how to take part with your car
• Find out how to drive on 50 circuits
• Discover where to buy motoring art, books and parts
• Easy-to-use layout with practical information for each entry
• Extra information online: latest dates, one-off events and satnav data
• Of special interest to all owners of French cars
This book is a unique guide to France for lovers of classic and modern cars. From museums and concours d’élégance to motorsport events and track days, it covers 200 attractions throughout the country. From highlights such as the Monaco Grand Prix or Rétromobile to fascinating but less well-known events, there is something here for every enthusiast.
Love cars, love France? Then make the most of your next trip with this essential guide!
Enjoying a special journey across the channel with friends or a club? Looking to include automotive-themed locations in your family holiday? This guide, shows you how to combine them with a gourmet meal, wine tasting at a château – or just relaxing on the beach! Full of practical, clear, easy-to-find information, this is the ideal companion when planning a trip, or as an on-the-road reference book.
Divided into five regions – Paris & the Île-de-France, Western France, Southern France, Central France & the Alps, and North-East France – each chapter contains a wealth of detailed information for the auto enthusiast. With sections on museums, classic and modern car shows, automobilia, buying car parts, historic and modern motorsport events, and race circuits, each entry is illustrated in full colour.
This unique guide, now in its 2nd edition, has been fully updated for 2017, and provides you with all you need to know to enjoy a visit to France with a motoring twist – when to go, how to get there, and where to find out more.