A compact and handy guide to buying your perfect Mk3 MX-5. Whether you are looking for a daily driver or a show-stopping low mileage concourse car this guide will help you cut through the bad examples to find your next car.
It focuses on choosing and appraising a car and negotiating the sale, and is full of useful facts and figures.
On launch the Mazda MX-5 Mk3 was a radical departure from the previous models that had built the reputation of the MX-5 as the best selling small sports car. Now the Mk3 is being appreciated as the outstanding vehicle it has always been, it is rapidly becoming the ‘enthusiasts choice’ bought by all ages and for all purposes.
This book will guide you through the selection, purchase and ownership of one of these excellent sports cars, your guide Oliver Wild has owned well over 50 MX-5s personally and runs a business restoring these charismatic roadsters.
Focusing on the key points to inspect on the Mk3, this guide should help you avoid the common pitfalls and to choose a good example, with additional information about models. The right car is out there, use this book to find it.
- Having this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side
- Benefit from Oliver Wild’s years of MX-5 experience
- Learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional
- Get the right car at the right price!
- Packed with good advice – from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation, and the MX-5 community, to whether an MX-5 will suit you and your lifestyle
- This is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the MX-5 of your dreams
- A compact and handy guide that can fit in a pocket or glove box
- Handy at all stages of the buying process, from choosing a model to inspecting a car, negotiation and purchase
- Full of useful facts even once you have your dream car you will want to keep this book close
- Use this guide to cut through the confusion or potential subterfuge from sellers