With a history that spans more than 50 years, the Ford Mustang has become a living legend. Appealing to many for its varied options, muscular looks and stellar performance; the retro-styling of the fifth generation Mustang harks back to the heydays of the 1960s and early 1970s, when the Mustang became an instant hit with the American public upon its launch and proceeded to become a worldwide motoring icon.
Arguably the best Ford Mustang produced to-date, the 2005-2014 Mustang (known as ‘S197’ by enthusiasts) is considered by many to already be a modern classic. From the fuel efficient V6, to powerful GT, and rocket-ship like Shelby GT500 models, there’s a 2005-2014 Mustang to suit every motoring enthusiast.
Providing an overview of the various models, their specifications, available options and associated running costs, the Essential Buyers Guide provides a great reference when looking to buy that Ford Mustang which has caught your eye. Packed with illustrative photographs and an extensive valuation check-list, this book can help give you greater confidence when determining if your planned purchase is a sound investment or not.
• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from real ownership experience
• Covers all 2005-2014 major models
• Where and how to buy a Ford Mustang
• Advice on choosing the right model for you
• Key checks – how to spot a car in bad condition quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable options, aftermarket upgrades and modifications
• Market and value data, including collectible models
• Details of club back-up and support organizations