Judged by many to be the most attractive MG ever produced, the MGA is not only good-looking, but also fun to drive, coping very well with modern traffic demands.
In this book you will find advice on choosing the right model, and discussion about potential ownership costs. Practicality and comfort are considered, allowing you to assess suitability for touring, and issues of legality, originality and roadworthiness are also raised.
With information for a quick and easy condition evaluation, leading – if required – to a more serious one with a unique marking system, plus 100 colour photographs, this is a must-buy for anyone thinking of purchasing an MGA.
• See through the eyes of experienced MGA owners, and bring 40+years of expertise to your search for the perfect MGA
• Full coverage of all 1500, 1600 and Twin Cam roadsters and coupés
• Where and how to buy an MGA
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades, as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data – predicts which models will become collectable
• Details of club back-up and support organisations