Piaggio and Vespa scooters: cheap to buy, fun to ride, and easy to maintain. But there’s more to the vehicle purchase process than meets the eye, so what should stop you buying the first bike you see? In this book, each and every step of the assessment and purchase process is explained with easy to understand steps.
From identifying which of the many Piaggio scooters is right for you and your needs, through to viewing a bike, and giving it a serious evaluation, this book explains where due care is needed and particular pitfalls to look out for.
The expert insights in this Essential Buyer’s Guide will see you right when it comes to finding your perfect two-wheeled match, calling upon the input and experience of years of Piaggio ownership, restoration, and riding. Finding the best deal for your money is made simple with this pocket-sized companion that addresses all issues that potential buyers of Piaggio scooters will face when it comes to finding the right bike.
• Buy a new or used Piaggio scooter with confidence
• Learn how to spot a good or bad scooter purchase instantly
• Discover how much it costs to buy and maintain a Piaggio scooter
• Be sure that you’re paying the right amount for a scooter
• Weigh up how easy basic maintenance tasks might be
• Decide which of the 70+ Piaggio models is best for you
• Check that all the paperwork you need is correct and present
• Learn which sources are best to find models and buy from
• Buying advice gleaned from years of expert ownership experience
• Immerse yourself in a community of Piaggio owners