The step-by-step guide to building YOUR dream sports car on a budget. The Tiger Avon is a high-quality, high-performance cycle-wing roadster, while the GTO is a sleek new design. Both models are based on readily available Ford Sierra mechanical components with a choice of independent or live axle rear suspension. Engine wise, you can use a straight 4 or V8 of your choice, including Ford Pinto, Ford Zetec, Rover K-Series or even motorcycle units.
• Build a fabulous car on a tight budget!
• Your choice, traditional Tiger Avon or the exciting new GTA!
• Choose whether you want to build the chassis yourself or buy the complete unit
• All body panels are available to buy, or you can create your own body to your design and mould it yourself
• Choose your own power unit: car or motorcycle, 4 cylinder in-line or V8
• Excellent power to rate ratios, even with standard Sierra ‘Pinto’ engines
• Complete building instructions are provided, including mechanical components, bodywork, instruments and electrical systems
• Includes how to convert your existing Tiger Avon to a GTA