- Applies to ALL air-cooled-type Volkswagen Beetles, but does not cover MacPherson strut-type front suspension found on 1302 and 1303 models.
- The first reference book devoted solely to Beetle chassis, suspension and braking systems.
- Suitable for the home enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic.
- Based on the successful “How-To” technical features developed by the author for Volksworld magazine.
- Includes detailed coverage of the process for shortening the Beetle floorpan for kit-cars and dune buggies.
- All the information is based on practical experience of specialist VW mechanics.
How To Modify Volkswagen Beetle Suspension, Brakes & Chassis for High Performance
How to get the best handling and braking from your Volkswagen Beetle. Covers front and rear suspension, chassis integrity, suspension geometry, ride height, camber, castor, kpi, springs, shock absorbers, testing and adjustment.