• Easy to understand and written in plain English
• No mechanical skills needed
• Full of detailed colour illustrations
• No special tools required
• Full of money saving tips
• Tackle simple car repairs
• Uses readily available repair products
• Suitable for most modern cars
• Keep your car running well, safe, and legal
• The essential glovebox companion
This book could pay for itself in one repair, it’s a perfect addition to your glovebox.
Whether it’s a chip on your windscreen, an annoying scratch on your paintwork, or a key-fob that’s not working, this book could save you money. There are so many simple fixes that you can do without the need to take your car to the local garage.
It will save you valuable time and money, and is a book that everyone can use – you don’t need any mechanical skills or specialist tools.
It contains easy to follow instructions, detailed colour photographs, and is written in plain English, using readily available and cost-effective repair parts. It’s suitable for most cars less than 10 years old, and isn’t specific to any particular make or model.
You can keep your car safe, legal and on the road without the need for costly mechanics bills. You don’t need to take time off work or out of your busy schedule; you can carry out simple fixes at a time that suits you.