Buying a car is an expensive business and mistakes can prove costly financially and in time, effort and stress. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book’s step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can! You’ll discover all you need to know about the car you want to buy.
By giving their fabulous E-type the incredible new V12 engine, Jaguar succeeded in grabbing the headlines once more, with an unsurpassed combination of performance and style at an unbeatable price that simply blew the opposition away. Thirty years later, the Series 3 E-type can still turn heads like no other and this book seeks to demystify these legendary cars and make them accessible to buyers who until now might have assumed such a car was beyond their practical or financial means. Working step-by-step through the car’s strengths and weaknesses you’ll avoid buying a lemon and join the ranks of film stars and others who have sampled the delight of V12 E-type motoring. Nothing else comes close. This books unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition whilst extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment – don’t buy a V12 E-Type without this book’s help. STOP! Don’t buy a V12 E-Type without buying this book first!
– Full coverage of all 12-cylinder models
– In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
– Includes market and value data
– Advice on choosing the right model and condition
– How to avoid buying a lemon
– Like having an E-type expert at your side
– Quick check guide and also a fuller inspection plan
– Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
– Where and how to buy
-Details of club back-up and support organisations