Japanese Custom Motorcycles is the first book to solely cover the evolution of the Japanese cruiser into metric custom.
The growing trend of customising metric bikes into chopper, bobber et al – be they high-end bikes, garage built beauties, or more recent Japanese cruisers – is superbly illustrated with examples from all over the world.
Featuring owner’s stories and technical descriptions, Japanese Custom Motorcycles is guaranteed to interest metric bike fans and members of the custom scene alike.
From singles, twins, triples, fours, and sixes – see the ‘custom’ side of Japanese motorcycles.
• Showcasing the world of Japanese custom bikes
• The first book solely about metric customs
• Fills a gap in motorcycle literature
• From an author involved in motorcycles for 35 years
• For Japanese bike fans and lovers of custom bikes alike
• A window into the Japanese domestic custom scene
• See customs from ‘spend a little’, to ‘spend a lot’
• Includes a look into Chinese custom clones
• Follows the evolution from Japanese factory cruiser to custom bike
• Includes a portrait of a metric customiser