The Triumph Speed Twin & Thunderbird Bible show the definitive history of Triumph’s hugely popular Speed Twin and Thunderbird models. Much more than a simple history, this book is the ultimate single source of detailed information on these two classic Triumph twins – ideal for owners and would-be owners alike.
This ‘Bible’ contains a wealth of information, and covers the models’ year-on-year development history from 1938-1966, engine and frame numbers, model type identification guide, colour schemes, complete technical specifications of every model, and details of international sporting achievements attained on these classic machines. In addition, factory photographs show each model in authentic, original detail.
• Year-on-year model development history
• Lists engine and frame numbers
• Model type identification
• Colour schemes
• Technical specifications of every model
• International sporting achievements
• Factory photos showing authentic, original details
• From an author who spent 30 years at Triumph’s Meriden factory