Looking for the ultimate ‘hot hatch’? Want a car with that little something special? If you’re thinking about buying a Lancia Delta, the Lancia Delta HF 4WD’s; Integrale Essential Buyer’s Guide is the ONLY book you need to help you get the best example.
Heavily illustrated and jargon-free, this buyer’s guide takes you through every step – from car dreams, to dream car. Providing all the expert advice you need to assess a Lancia model like a pro, and featuring our unique step-by-step evaluation chapter with points marking system, you can say goodbye to guesswork.
The Lancia Delta HF 4WD’s; Integrale Essential Buyer’s Guide covers cars produced between 1986 and 1999, and includes Lancia Delta HF 4WD, Lancia Delta integrale 8v’s; 16v, Evo I, and Evo II.
This book does not cover the Lancia Delta 1.3, 1.5, HF Turbo, and 1.6i.e
- Essential reading before buying a Lancia Delta HF 4WD or integrale
- Learn from the author’s expertise and experience
- Detailed guide and scoring system for evaluating a potential purchase
- All you need to know about this iconic car
- What to look for – special features and pitfalls to beware of
- Technical specifications and production numbers
- Details of club support and suppliers
- Buying at auction and documentation advice
- Advice on maintenance and running costs
About the Author
Paul Baker was a professional chauffeur for over 30 years in Central London, having trained at Rolls-Royce and Bentley motors in Crewe.
He has had a love for cars since childhood, and on working for the importer of Lancia in the 1980s, was introduced to the marque which became his passion. He bought his first integrale in 1991, leading to him becoming a member of the Lancia Motor Club, and he began the Delta HF register for all 4WD Delta models. He became the Club’s Vice President, and then Club President.
He now operates an Italian car consultancy where he project manages restoration and re commissioning projects with the Ex-Abarth mechanics, and sources special cars, normally with an homologation background. Paul is still active in the Lancia Motor Club, and lives in Suffolk with his wife Gemma.
SKU : V5538
ISBN : 9781787115385