• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Where and how to buy a Mercedes-Benz W124
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
A warts and all introduction to owning, driving and maintaining a Mercedes-Benz W124 and a step-by-step guide to evaluating one for purchase. This book includes 100 photos of what to look for and what to avoid, plus a realistic assessment of running and restoration costs, as well as market values. This includes servicing and spare parts prices, and the relative values of the various models, specifications and vehicle conditions you are likely to encounter.
Written in an easy to follow, jargon-free style, this book will equip you with all you need to know to buy a Mercedes W124.